To keep your water heater running at peak efficiency, it is essential to maintain it.
Over time, dirt, minerals, and sediment can build up in your hot water tank. This could cause your heater to be damaged or need to be replaced.
Regular maintenance will prevent the buildup of sediment and prolong the life of your water heater. If you don’t maintain your water heater well, it could lead to the following:
- Weakness of hot water
- Heat and efficiency will be affected
- Your water heater’s lifespan will be reduced and may eventually fail.
Clog Kings Plumbing’s professional plumbers can inspect your water heater to determine if there are any issues and recommend ways to keep it running smoothly.
The following steps will be taken by our plumbers to make sure your water heater works to its maximum potential.
- Turn off the water heater
- Turn off the gas or electric to the water heater
- Turn off cold water supply to water heater
- Turn on hot water at a nearby tap
- The pressure relief valve can be opened
- Connect the hose to your water heater
- Drain the water heater tank
- Flush the tank
- Turn off the water heater tank drain valve
- Turn off the pressure relief valve
- Refill the water heater tank.
- Turn on the water heater
We are here to take the stress out of maintaining your water heater. Give us a call today and we will be happy to assist you with water heater repair, maintenance, or replacement.
This post was written by Joey Denick. Joey is the Owner and Operator of Clog Kings. At Clog Kings, LLC, we pride ourselves on our dedication and efficiency. We know you don’t have time to waste. That’s why we work fast to get your home or commercial building back up and running in no time. If you are looking for a plumber in New Port Richey FL then look no further because we got you covered!